- Comparable sales in growth geographies up 12%, driven by China
- EBITA was EUR 603 million, or 10.7% of sales, and included a EUR 78 million past-service pension cost gain in the US
- EBITA excluding restructuring and acquisition-related charges and other gains increased to EUR 530 million, or 9.4% of sales
- Net income of EUR 317 million, compared to EUR 102 million in Q2 2012
- Inventories as a percentage of sales at 15.7%, a reduction of 1.5 percentage points compared to Q2 2012
- EUR 2 billion share buy-back program completed
Weitere Informationen in englischer Sprache finden Sie hier.